Uniform Fiscal Object (CURRENCY:UFO) traded up 1.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 21st. Uniform Fiscal Object has a total market cap of $315,645.00 and approximately $13.00 worth of Uniform Fiscal Object was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Uniform Fiscal Object coin can now be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including $50.98, $33.94, $5.60 and $24.68. Over the last week, Uniform Fiscal Object has traded down 1.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- IPChain (IPC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0743 or 0.00000904 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0441 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
Uniform Fiscal Object Profile
Uniform Fiscal Object is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 11th, 2014. Uniform Fiscal Object’s total supply is 3,839,321,575 coins. The Reddit community for Uniform Fiscal Object is /r/ufoo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Uniform Fiscal Object’s official Twitter account is @UFOCoins. The official website for Uniform Fiscal Object is ufocoin.net.
Uniform Fiscal Object Coin Trading
Uniform Fiscal Object can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $33.94, $18.94, $20.33, $13.77, $7.50, $24.43, $32.15, $50.98, $51.55, $10.39, $24.68 and $5.60. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uniform Fiscal Object directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Uniform Fiscal Object should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Uniform Fiscal Object using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Uniform Fiscal Object Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uniform Fiscal Object and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.