Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 21st. During the last week, Stellar has traded 1.5% lower against the dollar. One Stellar coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0637 or 0.00000775 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMart, Indodax, Huobi and OTCBTC. Stellar has a total market cap of $1.28 billion and approximately $187.27 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003578 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012240 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.22 or 0.00221716 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 18.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $113.10 or 0.01376501 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00033474 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.45 or 0.00090658 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00022310 BTC.
Stellar launched on July 19th, 2013. Stellar’s total supply is 105,443,902,087 coins and its circulating supply is 20,035,618,152 coins. Stellar’s official message board is stellarcommunity.org. The official website for Stellar is www.stellar.org. The Reddit community for Stellar is /r/stellar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stellar’s official Twitter account is @stellarorg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Stellar
Stellar can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Koinex, Kuna, Sistemkoin, CEX.IO, Liquid, Poloniex, HitBTC, OKEx, Exrates, Kucoin, Stellarport, Stronghold, BCEX, Indodax, GOPAX, C2CX, Huobi, Kryptono, Kraken, OTCBTC, Exmo, Bitfinex, Gate.io, RippleFox, Cryptomate, BitMart, CoinEgg, CryptoMarket, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, ZB.COM, Ovis, ABCC, Vebitcoin, Upbit, Bittrex, Bitbns, Koineks and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stellar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stellar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.