Raven Protocol (CURRENCY:RAVEN) traded up 3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on October 21st. In the last seven days, Raven Protocol has traded up 21.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Raven Protocol token can now be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular exchanges including Bilaxy and Binance DEX. Raven Protocol has a total market cap of $396,881.00 and approximately $881.00 worth of Raven Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003558 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012191 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.34 or 0.00222615 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $111.85 or 0.01357964 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0637 or 0.00000774 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00031542 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.35 or 0.00089272 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
About Raven Protocol
Raven Protocol’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,837,814,058 tokens. The official website for Raven Protocol is www.ravenprotocol.com. Raven Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/ravenprotocol. Raven Protocol’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Raven Protocol
Raven Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy and Binance DEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raven Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Raven Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Raven Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Raven Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raven Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.