Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 21st. Qtum has a total market capitalization of $164.60 million and $169.44 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Qtum has traded 5.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Qtum coin can currently be purchased for about $1.71 or 0.00020846 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinone, EXX, Gate.io and BigONE.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 25.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000828 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 22.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0663 or 0.00000803 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004443 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Qtum (QTUM) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 19th, 2016. Qtum’s total supply is 101,857,112 coins and its circulating supply is 96,107,092 coins. The Reddit community for Qtum is /r/Qtum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Qtum’s official website is qtum.org. Qtum’s official Twitter account is @QtumOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Qtum Coin Trading
Qtum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Liqui, HitBTC, OTCBTC, Bitfinex, BCEX, Coindeal, Bitbns, ZB.COM, Exrates, Liquid, Bithumb, Livecoin, CoinEgg, LiteBit.eu, Coinsuper, Upbit, Gate.io, Iquant, Binance, Bibox, Bleutrade, Huobi, Poloniex, Bittrex, EXX, DragonEX, BitForex, LBank, Kucoin, HBUS, GOPAX, Allcoin, Coinnest, DigiFinex, Crex24, CoinEx, Ovis, OKEx, ABCC, Cobinhood, BigONE, Coinrail, Bit-Z and Coinone. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qtum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qtum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qtum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.