MIB Coin (CURRENCY:MIB) traded 1.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on October 21st. In the last seven days, MIB Coin has traded 2.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One MIB Coin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0057 or 0.00000069 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, IDCM and Coinsuper. MIB Coin has a market cap of $350,326.00 and approximately $1,719.00 worth of MIB Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Grin (GRIN) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012283 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0393 or 0.00000478 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002594 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded 28.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded 17.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 21.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0978 or 0.00001189 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000095 BTC.
MIB Coin Profile
MIB Coin (CRYPTO:MIB) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 20th, 2018. MIB Coin’s total supply is 339,161,888 tokens and its circulating supply is 61,859,960 tokens. MIB Coin’s official Twitter account is @mibcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. MIB Coin’s official website is www.mibcoin.io.
MIB Coin Token Trading
MIB Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, IDCM and Coinsuper. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MIB Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MIB Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MIB Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MIB Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MIB Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.