Lition (CURRENCY:LIT) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 21st. During the last seven days, Lition has traded down 5% against the dollar. One Lition token can now be purchased for about $0.0636 or 0.00000774 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox, ProBit Exchange, Hotbit and Bilaxy. Lition has a market capitalization of $1.63 million and $210,358.00 worth of Lition was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8,213.94 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $174.67 or 0.02125954 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $232.23 or 0.02826553 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.84 or 0.00667409 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012261 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $56.95 or 0.00693103 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.62 or 0.00056242 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $36.52 or 0.00444460 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012224 BTC.
Lition Token Profile
LIT is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Blake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 4th, 2014. Lition’s total supply is 145,138,266 tokens and its circulating supply is 25,682,869 tokens. The official website for Lition is www.lition.io. The official message board for Lition is medium.com/lition-blog. Lition’s official Twitter account is @lithiumcoins.
Buying and Selling Lition
Lition can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Bibox, Dcoin, IDEX, Hotbit and ProBit Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lition directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lition should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lition using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lition and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.