InsaneCoin (CURRENCY:INSN) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 21st. One InsaneCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0035 or 0.00000043 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, InsaneCoin has traded down 1.3% against the dollar. InsaneCoin has a total market cap of $84,490.00 and approximately $207.00 worth of InsaneCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.89 or 0.00837777 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003689 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0739 or 0.00000899 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0850 or 0.00001034 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
InsaneCoin Coin Profile
INSN is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 9th, 2016. InsaneCoin’s total supply is 23,906,685 coins. The official website for InsaneCoin is insane.network. InsaneCoin’s official Twitter account is @insanecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
InsaneCoin Coin Trading
InsaneCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as InsaneCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade InsaneCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy InsaneCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for InsaneCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InsaneCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.