Digitex Futures (CURRENCY:DGTX) traded down 4.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 21st. One Digitex Futures token can now be bought for about $0.0451 or 0.00000548 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, OOOBTC and Exrates. In the last week, Digitex Futures has traded 18.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Digitex Futures has a total market capitalization of $34.78 million and approximately $979,533.00 worth of Digitex Futures was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003555 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012220 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.27 or 0.00222127 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $106.73 or 0.01297732 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0637 or 0.00000774 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00031636 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.35 or 0.00089405 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
About Digitex Futures
Digitex Futures launched on January 15th, 2018. Digitex Futures’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 770,652,336 tokens. The official message board for Digitex Futures is blog.digitexfutures.com. The official website for Digitex Futures is digitexfutures.com. Digitex Futures’ official Twitter account is @DigitexFutures and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Digitex Futures is /r/DigitexFutures.
Buying and Selling Digitex Futures
Digitex Futures can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, OOOBTC and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digitex Futures directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digitex Futures should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Digitex Futures using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digitex Futures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitex Futures and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.