Crown (CURRENCY:CRW) traded 0.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 21st. During the last seven days, Crown has traded 11.6% lower against the US dollar. Crown has a market capitalization of $1.13 million and $9,300.00 worth of Crown was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Crown coin can now be bought for $0.0487 or 0.00000593 BTC on major exchanges including LiteBit.eu, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8,226.50 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $231.14 or 0.02810494 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001677 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $59.83 or 0.00727497 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005737 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00018929 BTC.
- Color Platform (CLR) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 20.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
Crown (CRW) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 14th, 2014. Crown’s total supply is 23,252,494 coins. Crown’s official Twitter account is @CrownPlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Crown is /r/Crown and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Crown’s official website is crown.tech.
Buying and Selling Crown
Crown can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Braziliex, LiteBit.eu, C-CEX, Bittrex, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crown directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crown should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crown using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crown Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crown and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.