Chronologic (CURRENCY:DAY) traded up 1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 21st. One Chronologic token can now be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00002190 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin and HitBTC. Chronologic has a total market capitalization of $164,443.00 and $262.00 worth of Chronologic was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Chronologic has traded 8.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003555 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012220 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.27 or 0.00222127 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $106.73 or 0.01297732 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0637 or 0.00000774 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00031636 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.35 or 0.00089405 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Chronologic’s genesis date was July 28th, 2017. Chronologic’s total supply is 1,191,383 tokens and its circulating supply is 913,046 tokens. Chronologic’s official Twitter account is @ChronoLogicETH. The official website for Chronologic is chronologic.network.
Chronologic Token Trading
Chronologic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chronologic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chronologic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Chronologic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chronologic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chronologic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.