Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded 5.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 21st. One Bytecoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Crex24, Stocks.Exchange and cfinex. Bytecoin has a total market cap of $73.16 million and approximately $7,616.00 worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Bytecoin has traded down 3.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57.33 or 0.00696936 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004344 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002315 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001758 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000685 BTC.
Bytecoin (CRYPTO:BCN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 5th, 2012. Bytecoin’s total supply is 184,066,828,814 coins. The official website for Bytecoin is bytecoin.org. The official message board for Bytecoin is bytecointalk.org. The Reddit community for Bytecoin is /r/BytecoinBCN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bytecoin’s official Twitter account is @Bytecoin_BCN and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bytecoin
Bytecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Cryptohub, HitBTC, Coindeal, cfinex, Stocks.Exchange, OKEx, Crex24, Binance and TradeOgre. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bytecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.