Bata (CURRENCY:BTA) traded up 9.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on October 20th. Bata has a total market cap of $27,054.00 and $235.00 worth of Bata was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bata coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0054 or 0.00000065 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin, Cryptopia and SouthXchange. During the last week, Bata has traded up 12.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.46 or 0.00661241 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012392 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000687 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012317 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0664 or 0.00000807 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000309 BTC.
BTA is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 28th, 2015. Bata’s total supply is 5,052,601 coins. Bata’s official website is www.bata.io. The official message board for Bata is firstname.lastname@example.org. The Reddit community for Bata is /r/batamoney and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bata’s official Twitter account is @Bata_Money and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bata
Bata can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, SouthXchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bata directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bata should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bata using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bata Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bata and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.