ATC Coin (CURRENCY:ATCC) traded down 8.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 21st. One ATC Coin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0064 or 0.00000078 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, BiteBTC and Instant Bitex. ATC Coin has a market capitalization of $2.35 million and approximately $120,338.00 worth of ATC Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, ATC Coin has traded down 20.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $54.61 or 0.00664032 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012270 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0577 or 0.00000702 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012452 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 18.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0667 or 0.00000811 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000313 BTC.
About ATC Coin
ATCC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 20th, 2017. ATC Coin’s total supply is 410,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 368,149,072 coins. ATC Coin’s official website is www.atccoin.com. ATC Coin’s official Twitter account is @atccofficial.
Buying and Selling ATC Coin
ATC Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex, Trade Satoshi and BiteBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATC Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ATC Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ATC Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ATC Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATC Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.