Advanced Internet Blocks (CURRENCY:AIB) traded down 1.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 20th. Advanced Internet Blocks has a total market cap of $151,815.00 and approximately $3,029.00 worth of Advanced Internet Blocks was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Advanced Internet Blocks coin can now be bought for $0.0046 or 0.00000056 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Advanced Internet Blocks has traded up 29.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.46 or 0.00661241 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012392 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000687 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012317 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0672 or 0.00000816 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000310 BTC.
Advanced Internet Blocks Profile
Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 15th, 2015. Advanced Internet Blocks’ total supply is 31,412,852,523 coins and its circulating supply is 32,852,523 coins. The official website for Advanced Internet Blocks is aib.iobond.com.
Advanced Internet Blocks Coin Trading
Advanced Internet Blocks can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Advanced Internet Blocks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Advanced Internet Blocks should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Advanced Internet Blocks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Advanced Internet Blocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Advanced Internet Blocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.