Thore Cash (CURRENCY:TCH) traded down 6.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on October 20th. Thore Cash has a market cap of $35,180.00 and $68,923.00 worth of Thore Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Thore Cash token can currently be purchased for $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC on major exchanges including BiteBTC, Mercatox and Crex24. In the last week, Thore Cash has traded down 14.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $54.98 or 0.00667403 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012383 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0580 or 0.00000704 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012584 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 74.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001272 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000320 BTC.
About Thore Cash
Thore Cash (CRYPTO:TCH) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on August 15th, 2018. Thore Cash’s total supply is 111,111,111 tokens and its circulating supply is 55,056,178 tokens. Thore Cash’s official website is www.thorecash.com/thorecash.html. Thore Cash’s official Twitter account is @Thr_Official.
Thore Cash Token Trading
Thore Cash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Crex24 and BiteBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Thore Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Thore Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Thore Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Thore Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Thore Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.