Semux (CURRENCY:SEM) traded down 4.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 20th. One Semux coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0908 or 0.00001102 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Semux has traded down 1.3% against the US dollar. Semux has a market capitalization of $1.09 million and approximately $106.00 worth of Semux was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00035463 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00010714 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00009380 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004141 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005923 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002286 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0814 or 0.00000986 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- E-Dinar Coin (EDR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000045 BTC.
Semux is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the Semux BFT consensus hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 7th, 2017. Semux’s total supply is 12,027,417 coins. Semux’s official website is www.semux.org. Semux’s official Twitter account is @semuxproject.
Semux Coin Trading
Semux can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Semux directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Semux should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Semux using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Semux Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Semux and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.