Safe (CURRENCY:SAFE) traded down 17.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 20th. Safe has a total market capitalization of $10.65 million and $89,804.00 worth of Safe was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Safe coin can now be purchased for about $0.51 or 0.00006162 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including ZB.COM, DragonEX and CoinEgg. Over the last week, Safe has traded down 19.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $69.93 or 0.00846720 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00035530 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $14.77 or 0.00178840 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005183 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.03 or 0.00085066 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002232 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003881 BTC.
SAFE is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on January 28th, 2018. Safe’s total supply is 29,600,000 coins and its circulating supply is 20,835,499 coins. Safe’s official Twitter account is @SafeCoins. The Reddit community for Safe is /r/SafeCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Safe is www.anwang.org.
Safe Coin Trading
Safe can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, ZB.COM and DragonEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Safe directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Safe should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Safe using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Safe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Safe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.