Qwertycoin (CURRENCY:QWC) traded 4.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 20th. Qwertycoin has a total market capitalization of $1.36 million and approximately $1,029.00 worth of Qwertycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Qwertycoin has traded up 49.7% against the US dollar. One Qwertycoin coin can now be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC and Crex24.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
QWC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on February 4th, 2018. Qwertycoin’s total supply is 104,093,323,635 coins. The Reddit community for Qwertycoin is /r/QWERTYCOIN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Qwertycoin’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Qwertycoin
Qwertycoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qwertycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qwertycoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qwertycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qwertycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qwertycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.