Hush (CURRENCY:HUSH) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 20th. One Hush coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0352 or 0.00000431 BTC on major exchanges including Coinroom, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. In the last week, Hush has traded 30% lower against the dollar. Hush has a total market cap of $265,212.00 and approximately $163.00 worth of Hush was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $36.57 or 0.00445766 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.57 or 0.00092292 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00048052 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003074 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001802 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000460 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0951 or 0.00001159 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 29.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000032 BTC.
Hush Coin Profile
Hush (HUSH) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 21st, 2016. Hush’s total supply is 7,538,230 coins. The official website for Hush is myhush.org. Hush’s official Twitter account is @MyHushTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Hush is forum.myhush.org. The Reddit community for Hush is /r/Myhush and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Hush
Hush can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Coinroom. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hush directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hush should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hush using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hush Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hush and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.