Elysian (CURRENCY:ELY) traded up 2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 20th. Over the last week, Elysian has traded up 4.3% against the dollar. Elysian has a market capitalization of $91,662.00 and $27,487.00 worth of Elysian was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Elysian token can currently be bought for $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Mercatox, Liquid and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003556 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012194 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.45 or 0.00224891 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $94.76 or 0.01155185 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0632 or 0.00000770 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00029491 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.29 or 0.00088811 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Elysian Token Profile
Elysian’s launch date was June 4th, 2018. Elysian’s total supply is 260,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 97,966,210 tokens. Elysian’s official Twitter account is @Elysian_ELY and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Elysian is /r/Elysian_ELY and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Elysian’s official message board is medium.com/@Elysian_Ely.
Elysian Token Trading
Elysian can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, IDEX, Mercatox, CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange, BitForex, Hotbit and Liquid. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elysian directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elysian should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Elysian using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elysian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elysian and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.