CoinPoker (CURRENCY:CHP) traded up 3.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on October 20th. One CoinPoker token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0047 or 0.00000059 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Allcoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), HitBTC and Kucoin. Over the last week, CoinPoker has traded down 10.8% against the U.S. dollar. CoinPoker has a total market cap of $1.42 million and approximately $300.00 worth of CoinPoker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003629 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012496 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $18.21 or 0.00226486 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $92.12 or 0.01145996 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0636 or 0.00000790 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00029177 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.22 or 0.00089757 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
CoinPoker was first traded on October 24th, 2017. CoinPoker’s total supply is 333,085,565 tokens and its circulating supply is 300,713,592 tokens. The official message board for CoinPoker is medium.com/@CoinPoker. CoinPoker’s official website is coinpoker.com. CoinPoker’s official Twitter account is @CoinPoker_OFF and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for CoinPoker is /r/coinpoker and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
CoinPoker Token Trading
CoinPoker can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), HitBTC, Allcoin and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoinPoker directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoinPoker should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CoinPoker using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CoinPoker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinPoker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.