Aave (CURRENCY:LEND) traded up 24.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 20th. Aave has a total market capitalization of $9.29 million and $1.27 million worth of Aave was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Aave has traded up 44.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Aave token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0082 or 0.00000100 BTC on major exchanges including Alterdice, IDEX, ABCC and Gate.io.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $3.45 or 0.00041790 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007551 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $493.65 or 0.05987975 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0866 or 0.00001050 BTC.
- BitForex Token (BF) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.51 or 0.00042516 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000053 BTC.
Aave is a token. It was first traded on November 30th, 2017. Aave’s total supply is 1,299,999,942 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,128,357,877 tokens. The Reddit community for Aave is /r/ETHlend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Aave’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Aave’s official message board is medium.com/@ethlend1. Aave’s official website is ethlend.io.
Buying and Selling Aave
Aave can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, Binance, Gate.io, Kyber Network, IDEX, HitBTC, Bibox, BiteBTC and Alterdice. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aave directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aave should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aave using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aave Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aave and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.