RefToken (CURRENCY:REF) traded down 1.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 19th. RefToken has a market capitalization of $251,339.00 and approximately $432.00 worth of RefToken was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One RefToken token can now be bought for about $0.25 or 0.00003117 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and OKEx. During the last seven days, RefToken has traded down 5.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.45 or 0.00042996 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007480 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $491.30 or 0.06125162 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0919 or 0.00001146 BTC.
- BitForex Token (BF) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00042242 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000054 BTC.
REF is a token. It was first traded on September 4th, 2017. RefToken’s total supply is 50,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,005,000 tokens. The official website for RefToken is reftoken.io. The Reddit community for RefToken is /r/RefToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. RefToken’s official Twitter account is @RefToken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling RefToken
RefToken can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RefToken directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade RefToken should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy RefToken using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RefToken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RefToken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.