Helium (CURRENCY:HLM) traded down 28.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on October 19th. In the last week, Helium has traded 39.6% higher against the dollar. Helium has a market capitalization of $490,289.00 and $11.00 worth of Helium was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Helium coin can currently be bought for $0.0435 or 0.00000545 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00007352 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00009624 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0518 or 0.00000649 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002396 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001940 BTC.
- Force Protocol (FOR) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0477 or 0.00000597 BTC.
Helium (HLM) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 1st, 2017. Helium’s total supply is 11,610,795 coins and its circulating supply is 11,262,415 coins. Helium’s official Twitter account is @HeliumChain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Helium is /r/heliumchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Helium’s official website is heliumchain.org.
Buying and Selling Helium
Helium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Helium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Helium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Helium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Helium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Helium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.