Advanced Technology Coin (CURRENCY:ARC) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 19th. Advanced Technology Coin has a total market cap of $58,902.00 and approximately $275.00 worth of Advanced Technology Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Advanced Technology Coin has traded down 29.9% against the dollar. One Advanced Technology Coin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000028 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007535 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
Advanced Technology Coin Coin Profile
Advanced Technology Coin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 24th, 2014. Advanced Technology Coin’s total supply is 26,225,518 coins. The official website for Advanced Technology Coin is arcticcoin.org. Advanced Technology Coin’s official Twitter account is @ArcticCoin_Main.
Buying and Selling Advanced Technology Coin
Advanced Technology Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Advanced Technology Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Advanced Technology Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Advanced Technology Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Advanced Technology Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Advanced Technology Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.