ZEON (CURRENCY:ZEON) traded up 30.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 18th. In the last week, ZEON has traded 9% lower against the dollar. One ZEON token can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including P2PB2B and IDEX. ZEON has a total market capitalization of $431,974.00 and approximately $91,602.00 worth of ZEON was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003688 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012631 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $18.21 or 0.00228795 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $91.11 or 0.01144960 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000803 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00029761 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.12 or 0.00089424 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
ZEON’s total supply is 50,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 25,112,820,353 tokens. ZEON’s official website is zeon.network. The Reddit community for ZEON is /r/ZeonNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ZEON’s official message board is medium.com/zeon-network. ZEON’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ZEON
ZEON can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and P2PB2B. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZEON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZEON should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZEON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZEON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZEON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.