Mirai (CURRENCY:MRI) traded 2.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 18th. One Mirai coin can currently be purchased for $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC on major exchanges including Crex24, Sistemkoin, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. Mirai has a total market cap of $3,405.00 and $310.00 worth of Mirai was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Mirai has traded down 18.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50.94 or 0.00639972 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00028022 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003713 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0584 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded 20.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002505 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Mirai (CRYPTO:MRI) is a coin. Mirai’s total supply is 3,442,977 coins and its circulating supply is 3,432,003 coins. The official website for Mirai is www.mirai.rocks. Mirai’s official Twitter account is @CoinMirai.
Buying and Selling Mirai
Mirai can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Cryptopia, Sistemkoin and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mirai directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mirai should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mirai using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mirai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mirai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.