Jetcoin (CURRENCY:JET) traded up 21.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 18th. One Jetcoin token can currently be purchased for $0.0197 or 0.00000248 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, CoinExchange and Mercatox. In the last week, Jetcoin has traded up 40.6% against the US dollar. Jetcoin has a market cap of $145,823.00 and approximately $23,525.00 worth of Jetcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003688 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012631 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.21 or 0.00228795 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $91.11 or 0.01144960 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000803 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00029761 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.12 or 0.00089424 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Jetcoin was first traded on April 3rd, 2015. Jetcoin’s total supply is 80,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,388,005 tokens. Jetcoin’s official website is jetcoin.io. Jetcoin’s official Twitter account is @jetcoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Jetcoin is /r/Jetcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Jetcoin Token Trading
Jetcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Mercatox and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jetcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Jetcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Jetcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Jetcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jetcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.