EDRCoin (CURRENCY:EDRC) traded 55.8% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 18th. One EDRCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0979 or 0.00001230 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, EDRCoin has traded down 33.3% against the dollar. EDRCoin has a market capitalization of $286,963.00 and approximately $8,338.00 worth of EDRCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00000568 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
EDRCoin (CRYPTO:EDRC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on March 22nd, 2016. EDRCoin’s total supply is 3,669,691 coins and its circulating supply is 2,931,224 coins. EDRCoin’s official website is www.edrcoin.cash. EDRCoin’s official Twitter account is @EDRCoinOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling EDRCoin
EDRCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EDRCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EDRCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EDRCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EDRCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EDRCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.