Desire (CURRENCY:DSR) traded 13.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 18th. One Desire coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Mercatox, CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. Desire has a market capitalization of $11,542.00 and $9,315.00 worth of Desire was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Desire has traded up 2.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7,964.95 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $174.59 or 0.02194009 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $211.79 or 0.02661455 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.35 or 0.00670432 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012668 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.89 or 0.00714946 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.46 or 0.00056031 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $36.28 or 0.00455921 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012622 BTC.
DSR is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 15th, 2017. Desire’s total supply is 10,270,012 coins and its circulating supply is 9,670,012 coins. The Reddit community for Desire is /r/desireCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Desire’s official website is www.desire-crypto.com. Desire’s official Twitter account is @DesireCoin.
Desire Coin Trading
Desire can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange, Mercatox and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Desire directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Desire should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Desire using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Desire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Desire and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.