DADI (CURRENCY:DADI) traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 18th. Over the last seven days, DADI has traded 17.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. DADI has a market capitalization of $5.29 million and $71,889.00 worth of DADI was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DADI token can now be purchased for $0.0709 or 0.00000705 BTC on exchanges including Ethfinex, OKEx, IDEX and Cobinhood.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003689 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012603 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.30 or 0.00229553 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $91.32 or 0.01145531 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0640 or 0.00000802 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00029663 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.15 or 0.00089640 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
DADI Token Profile
DADI’s launch date was September 1st, 2017. DADI’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 74,652,461 tokens. The Reddit community for DADI is /r/dadi and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DADI’s official message board is medium.com/@dadi. The official website for DADI is dadi.cloud/en. DADI’s official Twitter account is @dadi and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling DADI
DADI can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Kucoin, OKEx, Cobinhood, Ethfinex, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DADI directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DADI should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DADI using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DADI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DADI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.