TTC (CURRENCY:TTC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on October 15th. One TTC coin can now be bought for $0.0375 or 0.00000450 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, IDEX, BitForex and Upbit. In the last week, TTC has traded down 7.3% against the dollar. TTC has a market capitalization of $13.42 million and $135,656.00 worth of TTC was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.61 or 0.00043409 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007329 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $505.38 or 0.06069626 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000416 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0938 or 0.00001127 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.62 or 0.00043449 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00016700 BTC.
TTC Coin Profile
TTC is a coin. Its launch date was March 6th, 2018. TTC’s total supply is 815,099,381 coins and its circulating supply is 358,074,225 coins. The official website for TTC is www.ttc.eco. TTC’s official Twitter account is @ttc_protocol. The Reddit community for TTC is /r/TTC_Protocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TTC’s official message board is medium.com/ttc-official-blog.
Buying and Selling TTC
TTC can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, IDEX, Bibox, BitForex and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TTC directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TTC should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TTC using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TTC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TTC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.