Curecoin (CURRENCY:CURE) traded 1.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on October 15th. During the last week, Curecoin has traded up 8.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Curecoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0472 or 0.00000567 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Livecoin. Curecoin has a total market cap of $1.15 million and $5,602.00 worth of Curecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $55.85 or 0.00670178 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0577 or 0.00000693 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012449 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0644 or 0.00000772 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000326 BTC.
Curecoin (CURE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 11th, 2014. Curecoin’s total supply is 24,277,870 coins. Curecoin’s official Twitter account is @CureCoin_Team and its Facebook page is accessible here. Curecoin’s official website is curecoin.net. The Reddit community for Curecoin is /r/curecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Curecoin
Curecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Curecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Curecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Curecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Curecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Curecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.