Chronobank (CURRENCY:TIME) traded down 8.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on October 15th. Chronobank has a market capitalization of $1.15 million and approximately $26,941.00 worth of Chronobank was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Chronobank coin can now be bought for $1.62 or 0.00019471 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Chronobank has traded down 13.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003499 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012061 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.97 or 0.00227824 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $87.80 or 0.01054335 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00000778 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00030644 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.53 or 0.00090414 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Chronobank’s launch date was December 8th, 2016. Chronobank’s total supply is 710,113 coins. The Reddit community for Chronobank is /r/ChronoBank and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Chronobank’s official website is chronobank.io. Chronobank’s official Twitter account is @ChronobankNews and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Chronobank is blog.chronobank.io.
Buying and Selling Chronobank
Chronobank can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chronobank directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chronobank should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Chronobank using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chronobank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chronobank and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.