Gemini Dollar (CURRENCY:GUSD) traded 0.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on October 14th. Over the last week, Gemini Dollar has traded down 1.3% against the US dollar. One Gemini Dollar token can currently be purchased for about $0.99 or 0.00011882 BTC on major exchanges including Bibox, The Rock Trading, DEx.top and HitBTC. Gemini Dollar has a market capitalization of $9.20 million and $2.21 million worth of Gemini Dollar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003521 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011996 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.35 or 0.00219208 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $86.98 or 0.01039253 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0643 or 0.00000769 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00030221 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.46 or 0.00089102 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Gemini Dollar Profile
Gemini Dollar was first traded on September 9th, 2018. Gemini Dollar’s total supply is 9,244,328 tokens. The Reddit community for Gemini Dollar is /r/Gemini and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Gemini Dollar’s official website is gemini.com/dollar. The official message board for Gemini Dollar is gemini.com/blog. Gemini Dollar’s official Twitter account is @GeminiDotCom.
Buying and Selling Gemini Dollar
Gemini Dollar can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bibox, DEx.top and The Rock Trading. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gemini Dollar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gemini Dollar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gemini Dollar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gemini Dollar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gemini Dollar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.