ZPER (CURRENCY:ZPR) traded 8.9% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on October 13th. ZPER has a total market cap of $852,710.00 and $3,038.00 worth of ZPER was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZPER token can now be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC on exchanges including Allbit, HitBTC, BitForex and Liquid. During the last week, ZPER has traded 16.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00006965 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.90 or 0.00069916 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $33.50 or 0.00397763 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011938 BTC.
- TouchCon (TOC) traded up 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded 16.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001518 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008603 BTC.
ZPER Token Profile
ZPR is a token. ZPER’s total supply is 2,050,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,304,902,816 tokens. The official website for ZPER is Https://zper.io. ZPER’s official Twitter account is @zper_team and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ZPER Token Trading
ZPER can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bit-Z, Coinsuper, Allbit, BitForex and Liquid. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZPER directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZPER should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZPER using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZPER Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZPER and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.