Cindicator (CURRENCY:CND) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on October 13th. Cindicator has a market cap of $13.63 million and approximately $112,204.00 worth of Cindicator was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cindicator token can now be bought for about $0.0078 or 0.00000092 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including GOPAX, HitBTC, Mercatox and Binance. In the last week, Cindicator has traded down 9.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003309 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011928 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $18.05 or 0.00213752 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $88.96 or 0.01053417 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0616 or 0.00000729 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00030160 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.44 or 0.00088059 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Cindicator was first traded on August 3rd, 2017. Cindicator’s total supply is 2,000,000,005 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,753,210,458 tokens. The Reddit community for Cindicator is /r/Cindicator and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cindicator’s official Twitter account is @crowd_indicator and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cindicator’s official website is cindicator.com.
Buying and Selling Cindicator
Cindicator can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Mercatox, ABCC, HitBTC, Binance and GOPAX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cindicator directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cindicator should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cindicator using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cindicator Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cindicator and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.