TrumpCoin (CURRENCY:TRUMP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. Over the last week, TrumpCoin has traded 4.3% higher against the dollar. TrumpCoin has a total market capitalization of $118,074.00 and approximately $238.00 worth of TrumpCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TrumpCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0179 or 0.00000215 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0405 or 0.00000487 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007630 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021513 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00010033 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004818 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $180.19 or 0.02165094 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000331 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002424 BTC.
TrumpCoin Coin Profile
TrumpCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Blake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 11th, 2016. TrumpCoin’s total supply is 6,604,387 coins. TrumpCoin’s official Twitter account is @trumpcoinww and its Facebook page is accessible here. TrumpCoin’s official website is www.trumpcoin.com.
Buying and Selling TrumpCoin
TrumpCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrumpCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrumpCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TrumpCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrumpCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrumpCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.