Ties.DB (CURRENCY:TIE) traded down 16.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. In the last week, Ties.DB has traded down 28% against the dollar. Ties.DB has a market capitalization of $142,822.00 and $13.00 worth of Ties.DB was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ties.DB token can now be bought for $0.0035 or 0.00000042 BTC on major exchanges including Tidex and YoBit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003265 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012015 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.32 or 0.00207718 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $85.97 or 0.01031128 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0604 or 0.00000724 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00031462 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.29 or 0.00087477 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Ties.DB was first traded on August 7th, 2017. Ties.DB’s total supply is 59,251,278 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,820,992 tokens. Ties.DB’s official Twitter account is @tiesnetwork. The Reddit community for Ties.DB is /r/tiesnetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ties.DB’s official website is ties.network.
Ties.DB Token Trading
Ties.DB can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ties.DB directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ties.DB should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ties.DB using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ties.DB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ties.DB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.