Sparkpoint (CURRENCY:SRK) traded up 12.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. During the last week, Sparkpoint has traded down 17.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Sparkpoint token can currently be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit and P2PB2B. Sparkpoint has a market capitalization of $162,044.00 and $39,517.00 worth of Sparkpoint was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003268 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012024 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.24 or 0.00206831 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $85.51 or 0.01025678 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0605 or 0.00000726 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00031182 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.28 or 0.00087349 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Sparkpoint’s total supply is 15,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,615,257,254 tokens. The official message board for Sparkpoint is medium.com/theecosystem. Sparkpoint’s official website is sparkpoint.io. Sparkpoint’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Sparkpoint
Sparkpoint can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and P2PB2B. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sparkpoint directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sparkpoint should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sparkpoint using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sparkpoint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sparkpoint and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.