Elliot Coin (CURRENCY:ELLI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. Elliot Coin has a total market capitalization of $4,152.00 and $1.00 worth of Elliot Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Elliot Coin has traded down 0.4% against the dollar. One Elliot Coin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge and Graviex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Solaris (XLR) traded down 21.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002023 BTC.
- Bitcoin Incognito (XBI) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- GenesisX (XGS) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Xuez (XUEZ) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- UralsCoin (URALS) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Elliot Coin Coin Profile
Elliot Coin (CRYPTO:ELLI) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the XEVAN hashing algorithm. It launched on March 31st, 2018. Elliot Coin’s total supply is 25,494,672 coins and its circulating supply is 24,879,968 coins. Elliot Coin’s official Twitter account is @CoinElliot. Elliot Coin’s official website is elliotproject.org.
Elliot Coin Coin Trading
Elliot Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elliot Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elliot Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Elliot Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elliot Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elliot Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.