Dragon Coins (CURRENCY:DRG) traded down 7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 12th. Dragon Coins has a total market capitalization of $26.18 million and $6,635.00 worth of Dragon Coins was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dragon Coins token can now be purchased for about $0.0751 or 0.00000902 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Sistemkoin, Liquid and HitBTC. Over the last week, Dragon Coins has traded down 18.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003272 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012051 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.24 or 0.00207227 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $85.62 or 0.01029081 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0607 or 0.00000730 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00031550 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.28 or 0.00087466 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Dragon Coins Token Profile
Dragon Coins’ genesis date was December 5th, 2017. Dragon Coins’ total supply is 442,695,970 tokens and its circulating supply is 348,657,984 tokens. Dragon Coins’ official website is drgtoken.io. Dragon Coins’ official Twitter account is @DragonCoin.
Buying and Selling Dragon Coins
Dragon Coins can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Liquid, Sistemkoin and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragon Coins directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dragon Coins should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dragon Coins using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dragon Coins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragon Coins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.