Delphy (CURRENCY:DPY) traded up 4.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. One Delphy token can currently be purchased for $0.0512 or 0.00000616 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including ABCC, Gate.io and OKEx. Delphy has a market cap of $3.19 million and $219,061.00 worth of Delphy was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Delphy has traded up 3.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003272 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012051 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.24 or 0.00207227 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $85.62 or 0.01029081 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0607 or 0.00000730 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00031550 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.28 or 0.00087466 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Delphy launched on November 8th, 2017. Delphy’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 62,199,848 tokens. The official website for Delphy is delphy.org. Delphy’s official Twitter account is @Delphy_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Delphy
Delphy can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, Gate.io and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Delphy directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Delphy should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Delphy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Delphy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Delphy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.