DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded down 5.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. DecentBet has a market capitalization of $994,956.00 and approximately $1,998.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DecentBet token can currently be bought for $0.0053 or 0.00000063 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, LATOKEN, Bancor Network and YoBit. In the last week, DecentBet has traded 6.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003271 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012027 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.37 or 0.00208315 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $86.64 or 0.01038872 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0600 or 0.00000719 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00031450 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.30 or 0.00087468 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
DecentBet launched on September 13th, 2017. DecentBet’s total supply is 188,632,973 tokens. The Reddit community for DecentBet is /r/decentbet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DecentBet’s official website is www.decent.bet. DecentBet’s official Twitter account is @Decent_Bet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
DecentBet Token Trading
DecentBet can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bancor Network, LATOKEN and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DecentBet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DecentBet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DecentBet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DecentBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.