BANKEX (CURRENCY:BKX) traded down 2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on October 12th. BANKEX has a market capitalization of $1.26 million and approximately $83,440.00 worth of BANKEX was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BANKEX token can currently be bought for $0.0081 or 0.00000097 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Simex, Hotbit and Upbit. In the last week, BANKEX has traded 2.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00040921 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007295 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $499.79 or 0.05992474 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0347 or 0.00000416 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0940 or 0.00001127 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.49 or 0.00041881 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00016577 BTC.
BKX is a token. Its genesis date was July 11th, 2017. BANKEX’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 155,709,892 tokens. The Reddit community for BANKEX is /r/bankex and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BANKEX’s official Twitter account is @BankExProtocol and its Facebook page is accessible here. BANKEX’s official website is bankex.com/en. The official message board for BANKEX is blog.bankex.org.
BANKEX Token Trading
BANKEX can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Simex, OKEx, Hotbit, IDEX, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BANKEX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BANKEX should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BANKEX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BANKEX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BANKEX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.