SmartCoin (CURRENCY:SMC) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 10th. One SmartCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000015 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, SmartCoin has traded down 21.9% against the dollar. SmartCoin has a market capitalization of $32,903.00 and approximately $6.00 worth of SmartCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $58.00 or 0.00677549 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011746 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0590 or 0.00000690 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00012950 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0637 or 0.00000746 BTC.
SmartCoin Coin Profile
SmartCoin (SMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on January 6th, 2014. SmartCoin’s total supply is 25,672,345 coins. The official website for SmartCoin is smartcoin.cc. SmartCoin’s official Twitter account is @SmartCoinSMC. The Reddit community for SmartCoin is /r/Smartcoin_smc and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
SmartCoin Coin Trading
SmartCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmartCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmartCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SmartCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmartCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmartCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.