QuadrantProtocol (CURRENCY:EQUAD) traded down 3.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on October 10th. QuadrantProtocol has a market cap of $553,477.00 and $518,206.00 worth of QuadrantProtocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One QuadrantProtocol token can currently be purchased for $0.0017 or 0.00000019 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit and CoinBene. In the last week, QuadrantProtocol has traded down 0.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003196 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011810 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.37 or 0.00203315 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $87.99 or 0.01029680 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0621 or 0.00000727 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00030035 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.55 or 0.00088392 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
QuadrantProtocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 334,019,710 tokens. The Reddit community for QuadrantProtocol is /r/quadrantprotocol. The official message board for QuadrantProtocol is medium.com/quadrantprotocol. QuadrantProtocol’s official Twitter account is @explorequadrant. QuadrantProtocol’s official website is www.quadrantprotocol.com.
QuadrantProtocol Token Trading
QuadrantProtocol can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuadrantProtocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QuadrantProtocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy QuadrantProtocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QuadrantProtocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuadrantProtocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.