Ethos (CURRENCY:ETHOS) traded down 6.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on October 10th. Ethos has a total market capitalization of $5.32 million and approximately $1.02 million worth of Ethos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethos token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0545 or 0.00000637 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, CoinExchange, Bithumb and AirSwap. In the last week, Ethos has traded 14.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003201 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011819 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.34 or 0.00202988 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $87.83 or 0.01028364 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0622 or 0.00000728 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00029795 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.54 or 0.00088241 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Ethos Token Profile
Ethos’ launch date was June 28th, 2017. Ethos’ total supply is 222,295,208 tokens and its circulating supply is 97,621,898 tokens. The official website for Ethos is www.ethos.io. Ethos’ official Twitter account is @Ethos_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ethos is /r/ethos_io.
Buying and Selling Ethos
Ethos can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AirSwap, Binance, HitBTC, Livecoin, Radar Relay, Cobinhood, Bithumb, IDEX, Kyber Network and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.