Ergo (CURRENCY:ERG) traded 31.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 10th. Over the last week, Ergo has traded 15.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Ergo token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.56 or 0.00006598 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Ergo has a total market capitalization of $803,829.00 and approximately $10,496.00 worth of Ergo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003196 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011810 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.37 or 0.00203315 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $87.99 or 0.01029680 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0621 or 0.00000727 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00030035 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.55 or 0.00088392 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Ergo’s genesis date was July 2nd, 2017. Ergo’s total supply is 5,471,775 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,425,701 tokens. The official website for Ergo is ergoplatform.org. Ergo’s official Twitter account is @ergoplatformorg.
Buying and Selling Ergo
Ergo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ergo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ergo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ergo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ergo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ergo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.