Citadel (CURRENCY:CTL) traded up 1.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on October 10th. One Citadel coin can currently be bought for $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Citadel has traded up 23.2% against the dollar. Citadel has a market capitalization of $12,186.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Citadel was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 23.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 22.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
CTL is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Buying and Selling Citadel
Citadel can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Citadel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Citadel should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Citadel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Citadel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Citadel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.